Saturday 21st March 2020
10:00am - 2:00pm
Unit 3, Chorley Central Business Park, Stump Lane, Chorley, Lancashire PR6 0BL
- Limited places on this event to a max number of 9 participants
- All bookings for Educational Workshops a 50% deposit up front to secure a reservation
*non-refundable (balance to be paid on the day of the workshop)
- Each participant will have an opportunity to take a few shots from each setup
- Andy Park will be explaining his studio techniques and demonstrating his preferred workflow
- Images taken during the event are specifically intended for social media, website & portfolio usage
*Please use the time allocated, to ask quations, take notes and to take images based on the setup. Stricktly no changing lighting or camera settings that will be provided. Approach all members of the creative team available on the event with courtesy and respect.
What to bring
- DSLR Camera
- Spare Memory Cards
- Note book and pen
- Spare Battery (Fully charged)
- Any lens in the range of 50mm or whatever suits your preferred shooting style.
Andy Park normally shoots with an 85mm lens and occasionally 50mm
- Camera manuals
This event is open to enthusiasts with little to no knowledge of studio photography. A basic knowledge of your camera in manual setting is required.
Workshops are specifically educational events, designed to give enthusiasts a chance to develop thier knowledge and skills within a studio environment. Asking questions is encouraged. All educational events are interactive and all participants will have an opportunity to practice hands on.