Friday 21st February 2020
6:00pm - 9:00pm
Unit 5, Grosvenor House, Belgrave Lane, Mutley, Plymouth, PL4 7DA
- Limited places on this event to a max number of 6 participants
- All bookings for Portfolio Builders must be paid in full up front to secure a reservation
- A minimum of 4 styles/changes during this event
- Each participant will have between 3 and 5 minutes to take images of each setup
- This is a co-ordinated event run by Andy Park
- Images taken during the event are specifically intended for social media, website & portfolio usage
*Please use the time allocated, to take images based on the setup. Stricktly no changing lighting or camera settings that will be provided. Approach all members of the creative team available on the event with courtesy and respect.
What to bring
- DSLR Camera
- Spare Memory Cards
- Spare Battery (Fully charged)
- Any lens in the range of 50mm or whatever suits your preferred shooting style.
Andy Park normally shoots with an 85mm lens and occasionally 50mm
- Camera manuals
This event is open to enthusiasts with little to no knowledge of studio photography to professionals. A basic knowledge of your camera in manual setting is required.
Portfolio Builders are non-educational events, purley designed to give enthusiasts a chance to add some beautiful images to their portfolios without necessarily having any studio or lighting experience.